We moved into our condo in southwest Washington, DC a little over three years ago and have slowly accumulated furniture. After a wedding and home purchase, we were on a tight budget, so many of our purchases happened via Craiglist and Target. Although we've created a functional space, I'm ready to shift to a more stylish one. Our laminate floors were installed two years ago, so the "only" major additions to the living room and entry will be two built-ins in the main living area with storage and shelving and another for storing my husband's TWO VERY LARGE computer monitors and the WORLD's LARGEST PRINTER he has to have for work, which have been a major eye sore in our current Craigslist-key lime-pie-colored-1k-pound-monstrosity.
1. I'm loving the simple look of this built-in using Ikea Cabinets. The open shelving and added storage would be a nice touch to our main living room wall.
2. Another built-in option using Ikea cabinets. We want to turn our main entry wall into two hidden desks and additional storage.
3. This coffee table from Urban Outfitters is a slight shift from our current coffee table. I'm loving the sleek lines and muted gold tone.
4. This rug is everywhere! It's a West Elm knockoff for a steal (75% off with the code JOY75)! I'm a sucker for white shag rugs (even with a dog!) since they really open up a space.
5. We have a mid century style chair in a sage green that we may end up keeping but this blush number caught my eye!
6. Similar to the lines and color of our Crate and Barrel couch minus the chaise.